I am so GRATEFUL for this very SPECIAL lady! Lindy has been a life saver! It has been so nice having her out here. I don't have to worry about anything with Braxton, he loves her so much he is ready to ditch mom and dad and go home with Grandma! He keeps telling us that he is going home with grandma and we can stay here. I could not be luckier when it comes to my in-laws they are amazing. Kirk was nice enough to send Lindy these roses and a bouquet of flowers to me too. Lindy has always been so nice to me and we have a great time when we are together. That has been a hard thing about living in OHIO we don't get to the Grandparents as much but we have been adjusting. Then they come out to see you and realize how much your missing out on! Lindy leave on Monday and I am really sad about it, that is when real life with two kids will start. That makes me a little nervous it has not been bad at all with Lindy here and Braxton has been SOOO good with baby Corbin but we will see what happens when Grandma leaves. Braxton keeps telling her that she can't go and I think I have to agree with him. We all LOVE you LINDY, thanks for everything!
I got spoiled with all these pretty flowers. The large bouquet on the right Kirk got for me, the one in the middle Lindy and Braxton brought to me at the hospital, and the ones I am holding are roses Braxton picked for me from our rose bush. They were all so pretty thanks everyone!
Tuckered out after watching the big game!
Braxton loved this scary spider Grandma got!
We decided we would take Braxton to a pumpkin patch to enjoy the fall weather. It was pretty fun we went on a hay ride, then we got to go find our own pumpkin, and go through a little corn maze. It was pretty muddy but it was still fun. They also had these fun blow up slide and bouncer that Braxton LOVED we could not leave with out letting him play on those. I think dad liked the slide too! It was a lot of fun but it was a little cold so this is what Corbin did the whole time, luckily he slept so he didn't mind staying in his car seat!
Going down the slide, braxton loved it.
Braxton picking his pumpkin.
The lady who took this picture cute out grandma :( We were going on a hay ride!
Corbin was hiding in his car seat it was a little cold to get him out for the family picture!
Grandma and Braxton eating corn!
My cute little Man!
Braxton likes to pose for the camera!
Little Buckeye Fan!
Buckeye Family
Buckeye FANS!
The Mummy Pumpkin, didn't it turn out cute! Just a little paint and white duct tape!
Scary Spider
Braxton really wanted a SCARY HOUSE, so Grandma made that happen and got a bunch of Halloween decorations for us. Braxton LOVES it he is always saying I have a SCARY HOUSE now!
The finished Pumpkin Brownie!
Family Night fun painting pumpkins
Braxton LOVED this he had so much fun and thought it was so neat to make SCARY Pumpkins
Hi MOM!




3 comments:
I love Lindy too! She's so much fun. That's awesome she's spoiled you guys so much. What a good grandma.
Amanda-- WOW! You are crafting even though you JUST had a baby! Your house is adorable. Bart wants to live in a scary house too.
hey i haven't visited your blog in a while and there you go and have your baby! i'm glad everything went well, love the baby mohawk! so nice to have family out helping you!!
Post a Comment