Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random Utah pics

Braxton and I got to go to Utah for a week while Kevin stayed home and studied! It was so fun to see everyone! It was really hard to be away from Kevin for that long though so I was glad to come home! Here are some of the pictures I took while we were out there, when I go on most vacations I take a ton of pictures but when I go back to Utah for a visit I don't take as many as usual so here are some of the pictures I actually took! Below is Braxton on the train, he loves trains and wanted to ride it so we went for a ride to the Union Station checked out their museums then we rode the train back to the Roy station he loved it! We also went boating a couple of times he loved being on the tube and playing in the water thanks for taking us kirk!

Braxton so excited to ride the train!

Brain and Steven Boating at pineview Braxton and Me on the tube! Braxton thought it was pretty fun!


Braxton and Grandma checking out the model trains at Union Station


Braxton on a train at Union Station Museum


Brax and Grandma


Mommy and Brax


This kid love trains


1 comments:

Hollie said...

I had NO IDEA you were in town:( Dork! BUt im glad you guys had a good time..AND your lil boy is 3..holy cow...Looks like he had a super good bithday..Good choice in cake Lil Brax!! Happy late Birthday to you!!