Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July and House updates!

We have been busy since I have got home from Utah! We had some fun 4Th of July activities as you will see below. Then we decided we wanted to fix the floors downstairs we knew we would do it eventually but I had just mentioned it to Kevin and next thing you know we are looking at what floors we wanted and a couple of days later it was done! We did it ourselves and it turned out so good! Kev laid most of the tiles and I grouted. They are Vinyl Tiles but have grout in them that are made for Vinyl tiles. It looks really good, its hard to tell its not real tile! We were pretty excited about it! Thanks for all your help KEVIN!
The Hall way Completed
The Kitchen Completed
This is the new floor I love it! It looks so nice!
Us getting started on the floor, still a before picture though!
The floor BEFORE, it does not look horrible in this picture but the floor was pretty beat up and the people who put it in did not do a very good job! So a lot of the lines were off!
We went out to the Clarks for a really fun Firework display Braxton loved it he thought it was so fun!
These were the girls that were there and the group of babies!
This was part of the parade at the RED WHITE AND BOOM, it was INTERESTING to stay the least this is a picture of Mario Lopez how random is that! I don't know why he was in the parade but I don't know why there were a lot of things in that parade! It was fun though!
Walking around at the RED, WHITE & BOOM
Taylee
The Richards and us at RED WHITE & BOOM, which was a big firework display they put on In Downtown Columbus, we were afraid to go because everyone talks about how it can take HOURS to get home but we thought we would try it at least once and it was not bad at all we got home in 20 min. We had a lot of fun I think we might go next year too we will see!
Braxton enjoying his chips!
I know it is not dark yet we were preparing and there was a helicopter flying over us!
Daddy and Brax
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your house looks great! Aren't home improvements fun? I love the 4th of July, looks like you guys enjoyed it as well. Don't even worry about the second one, seriously, I think it's all about the spacing. 3 years and you're good to go. I totally forgot how absolutely amazing newborn babies are. Sad that you don't have your family to help take Brax, that will be the hardest part. But the baby, oh man, nothing beats it. I can't wait to see your little snuggle bug. You probably have the same anxiety I did over weather or not they'll have hair. It's no good having your first born have hair because then you expect it with the rest. Good luck :)

Jen said...

The floors look great! Good job! Looks like you had a fun fourth! Hope you are feeling well! You look really cute!

Sharli said...

The floor looks great! I love your fourth pictures!

sarah and jeremy said...

THe floors look great! You guys have put a lot of hard work into that house.