Well I am getting pretty old now I am 26 yrs old. The night before my birthday we had some friends come over and played games. It was kinda nice because a lot of times we don't play games when we get together we end up talking which is fun too but it was fun to play games. We had cake and Ice cream Kevin made me the cake I was pretty impressed. On my birthday Kevin and Braxton surprised me with breakfast in bed. We then went to church and I took a great nap, I love naps! Later I got to open my presents, I got some great things like a program for my cricket that I can edit things on the computer before I print them. I also got the only book I did not have in the twilight series so now I have a complete set. I got some warm boots I wanted that are way cute. I also got the movie A Walk To Remember and the sound track, I watched the other day on T.V. and I remembered how much I love the sound track to that movie so I was excited! We get to go out to dinner tonight at the olive garden so that will be fun! Kevin is pretty nice boy and he spoils me! Thanks Kevin for all your hard work I love you!
11 months ago




12 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! That's awesome that you get a birthday weekend! Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday Amanda! And tell Kevin he did a good job on the cake!
Hey I'm commenting back! I am horrible at writing back...sorry. Your blog is adorable. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! That's so sweet of Kevin to make you a cake!!!
Happy birthday! Wow, your getting old, you're now in your late twenties. j/k. Hope you had a great day. I miss ya guys!
Yeah Happy Birthday girl, wish we could have spent it with ya! Hope your day was great.. Wow so your on the down hill to 30, Gettin old j/k. I gave Brady a hard time when he turned 26 too.. Well have a great week and say hi to your fam for me:-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:) Happy Birthday A-man-duh:) YAY your 26 now just like your ol pal Ho:) sounds like you had a super fab birfday...and that pink hoodie your wearing...Soo i use to have one just like it:) did you steal it?? haha j/k:) anywho..im glad you are older now and you look o so fabulous:) YAY
Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the best and hope everything is well in Ohio.
Happy Brithday Amanda! Looks like you got lots of fun things!
Happy Be-lated Birthday my Friend!
hey happy birthday. the big 26 huh? Well i'm almost 27 so enjoy it!
Post a Comment