It was so nice to be able to go home for christmas! We had a great time! We were in Utah for 2 1/2 weeks which gave us time to catch up with most of our friends! We still missed seeing some but we love you and miss you all! Here is a video of some of the things we were able to do! It is actually getting easier to leave, I am getting used to being gone. But we still love Utah and hope to go back there! Thanks everyone for the great visit! We love you!
1 year ago



9 comments:
Hey, I'm so glad we got to catch up too! You have such a darling family. I hope all goes well for you in the New Year.
Fun trip! I agree that the longer you are away the easier it gets! It is fun to go home and visit but it is also nice to get back to regular life! Cute pictures!
MAN-DUH:) YAY...it was sooo good to see you..Maddox was a really Great Club night eh:) steak..rolls and your BIG chicken and Turkey steak-haha:) Looks like you guys had a GREAT trip..its always nice to see you guys IN PERSON..Brax is sooo freakin adorable..the pic with him and that puppy makes me smile!! im glad your home safely!! and at least i can still see how you are!! love ya friend:)
ps. its ok..jodi isnt mad that you couldnt make it...life is busy:) But we did think of you that night and pretended you were there:)
I am sad I didn't get to see you over the holidays. :( But I love the video. Braxton looks like he had an AWESOME Christmas! He is getting so big! I am glad that we get to keep in touch through blogs and stuff. I hope all is going well for you guys in Ohio.
Hey! Looks like you had fuN! It was good to see you! PS - will you pretty please email me the group pic from Maddox? It's super cute!
We saw you at the craziest new years party ever at the treehouse, but you were gone before I could come say hi. Hope all is well!
Braxton is way cute! Utah does rock, but you will be back before you know it!
Hey it was good to see you guys too and talk with ya. Braxton is too cute especially in person. Hopefully it won't two years before we see ya again. P.S. Jaxton is a cutie, can't wait to see him in person
Post a Comment