We have been doing a lot of fun little things lately with kev schedule not being too bad! We went camping with some friends. The kids loved that then we went on a little hike up to a place called hocking hills which was beautiful! I was suprised how pretty it was but it has been fun exploring OHIO and finding some new fun places!
The hocking hills hike!
There were a lot of little cuts and paths that were pretty cool!

Hocking Hills, and Cute Kevin!

Some of the water falls at hocking hills!

We went to a place called old mans cave it was so pretty, green and lots of water falls and streams it was a great hike! I was
surprised how pretty it was!
Braxs had a lot of fun wading in this pool, we did not know you were not supposed to until later but we had fun while we were there! He loved running threw it!

We have some zoo passes and we went to the
Columbus zoo which is huge, this snake is so big it is one of the largest in captivity, his name is fluffy do you think it fits!

I think
braxs has a little ways to go to be as tall as a tiger!
Braxs, Kev and the
Bronze tiger!

This monkey was so funny he would hit and pound on the glass
braxs thought it was pretty cool to see it so close up!

This is the ghost version of
braxs watch out for him!

Brian, Rachel and Davis
DansieDavis was so tired by the time we got to the beach he was asleep and he stayed asleep, I was
surprised he just
laid on the towel!

Davis,
Taylee and
braxs it was hard to get them all together but we finally got one they were pretty fun camping!

Candice, Mike and
Taylee Richards
Braxs was leaning to kiss
taylee which was really cute! Poor
taylee was also leaning out the chair for the kiss and then she fell it was sad I felt bad I don't know if she will be kissing any other boys soon!
Braxs wandering in the woods! He had so much fun camping!
9 comments:
What a fun camping trip. The hike looks beautiful.
That was a lot of fun we are going to have to go again when it isn't so hot!
Your vacation looked beautiful. I bet you guys had so much fun and so many dirty babies.
Man! I'm sorry I didn't come see you when I was in Ohio! If I wasn't stuck with a tour on a tour bus, I totally would have ventured over your way! Don't hate me ok!
What a fun trip! Isn't it amazing all the fun activities that we can do this year compared to last year? Well we still did these activities last year, but they just weren't nearly as fun. Your hike looks like the setting from "the Host." Have you read it? It's really good and now you can know what to picture for where most of the book takes place :)
Braxton is getting so big and so cute!! when is #2 coming?
"MAN"DAhhhhh! hey friend...how goes it in Ohioooo?? love these here pictures:) lil Brax is such a hansome young fella!! we miss you guys oh so much!! so anything new in the lives of the Baldwins??
Looks like you guys are having fun. We need to get it together and have fun with each other since I feel like we hardly ever see you! Isn't hocking hills awesome, you went on the same hike we did, it's beautiful!
Yay! I'm so excited you guys planned your trip out here...it will be so fun to see you guys again!
Post a Comment