We had a great time with kirk and Lindy while they were out here! We got to do a lot of fun things! We took them to Kirtland OH, then we drove up to Niagara Falls and stayed on the Canadian side in a hotel! It was pretty fun! It kinda reminds me of a mini Vegas up there but not as bad and dirty! The falls were amazing it was so neat to see they were huge I can't believe people have gone over that and lived!! We went on a boat ride called the Maid of the Mist and that was the best part they took you right up by the falls! You got pretty wet but it was great! They are no joking when they talk about the mist it is constant its fun! Then we drove to Palmyra, New York and that was really neat! We got to see Joseph smiths log house and the frame house it was neat think how people lived back then! We go to go through the sacred grove and the spirit there is amazing! I had Kevin tell me about the first vision while we were there and it was really neat the spirit was so strong and I just had another confirmation that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet of God! Then we got to got see the temple but did not have time to go inside! Then we went and checked out The Hill Cumorah it was really neat to think that is were Joesph Smith found the plates but also that Moroni walked that land too! It was a great trip and great opportunity to learn more about the history of our church! We loved going with Kirk, Lindy and Brian thanks for taking us guys! It was great!






7 comments:
Hey you should've waited til next week to go to all of those places! Cause I'll totally be there!!
Hey, sounds like you had a fun time. I love Braxton's room. It looks like a BIG boy's room now. Good work. We miss you guys. Sorry about the phone tag for the last week, I'll try to call you again later today.
That is so awesome that kevins family is able to come and visit you guys so often, it looks like you guys always have so much fun. Braxtons new room is way cute, i love it, i bet he love it also with all of the car stuff. I hope you guys are doing good.
Braxton is getting so big! I can't believe he is 2 already. Sounds like you guys had a great time in New York. I would love to go to all of those places one day. Well, I hope all else is going great for you guys. :)
Looks like a lot of fun, we love it up there but...we still have yet to make it to Kirtland. We need to get together soon, it feels like it's been forever!!
Hey, I think you should still do my tag. You need to update your blog anyways, plus we can learn more about you. Your hidden secrets. j/k. I promise I won't tag you anymore.......maybe.
I can't believe how much Braxton looks like the Baldwins. He's already 2... what a cute kid!! Looks like you guys a had a great family vacay.
Post a Comment