We had such a good time in Utah! It was so nice to see family and friends! Steven wedding went really good we are so excited to have Elsha in the family! I will have to get some pics to post from their wedding! I was able to go see my good fried crystal who had her new baby boy Kamden! He was so cute! Crystal looked great as usual! We visited with Megan and Brady a lot who are expecting their first little girl in a couple of weeks we are way happy for them! We had a amazing time at Beus pond seeing all my friends from High School thanks for arranging that Lindsay it was so nice to see everyone I was glad everyone made it! I also got to visit my fried Sarah and her little boy Trey who was so cute and talking so well! He is a month older then braxs and I think if we lived in Utah they would be really good friends! We spent a lot of time with family which was great, all the kids grew so much! I have some pictures but I will post more later! Thanks everyone I had such a good time I did not want to come home at all!!
11 months ago






6 comments:
We sure did have a fun time!! I'm glad we had an excuse to get together! Come back more often!
Oh and ps, I can forward you the group pics that Jamie sent me, but I don't have your email! You'll have to get it to me first!
It was awesome to see you guys! We'll have to do that again next time you come home! Ben's brother is starting med school in Toledo soon--maybe we'll come visit all you peeps in Ohio someday! :)
It was great to see you. I wish you didn't have to go back to Ohio. Maybe we can visit you in the fall.
i'm glad that you guys were able to come up and visit, it was so good to see you. We miss you guys already!
it was fun to see you at megan's shower!
Post a Comment