Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thomas Family Pics

Things have been so crazy here we have been so busy having fun I have not had any time to post things! These are the family pics we did while we were in Utah! It was a fun day at Memorial park in SLC. Braxs was kinda tired so he was not in the mood for pictures too much be we still got some good ones! Braxs loved throwing rocks in the river he could have done that all day! It was so good to see my brothers and their families I love playing with my nieces and nephews! We all had kids the same year so they are all close in age and it is fun to see them play, too bad we live in OHIO and Braxs does not know he cousins very well! Maybe one day when we go back to Utah!

4 comments:

Sharli said...

cute new page and pics!!

Hollie said...

I freakin love you guys!! i love your header pic:) (Man)da you are beautiful!! I love the pic-chas. im so glad that we had our lil dinner tho..it was sooo good to see you guys!! maybe we can visit Ohio sometime?? and i cant wait for you to come back to utah someday:)

Hosley's said...

Cute pic's your dad does a good job. Hey tell Brax happy late birthday for me, looks like our kids wont have the same birthday cause i'm still patiently waiting :-)

Lindsay said...

What a cute fam!!