It was so nice Lindy recently came out for a visit and it was great! You don't realize how great family is until you leave them! Braxton loved having Grandma here! Who wouldn't love someone who pays so much attention to you and will give you what you want! Thats a Grandma job right! We had a chance go to the zoo and check out some fun things! I have to admit I was a slacker with the camera this time so I don't have a ton of pics! Lindy also helped me get going on my garden and doing some yard work Thanks! It was hard to say good bye but the nice thing is we will be out in utah June 5- June 13 so not a really long trip but it will be fun! I am really excited to see everyone ya!
11 months ago





7 comments:
YAY!!! you will be in utah!! us girls are planning to go done to vernal for a lil bit on a sat. so we can see ashlees baby!! not sure when that will be...i know june...maybe if your not to busy with everything you can come with us and we can plan it when your home..?? if not, we better see you anyway..geeezz
Great pictures of the zoo. We got to go to the Columbus Zoo last time we visited my family in Ohio and it is amazing. Now whenever I visit the Hogle Zoo it's kind of a disappointment.
I cant beleive how big Brax is now.. What a cute little boy he is.. So I hear you guys are coming down in June.. What days are you going to be here, we need to try and get together and do something, we miss hanging with ya.
Sorry that last comment was Megs.. Forgot to put my name..
Oh how fun i love gardens! So i just found out that my brother and kevins little brother play lacrosse together, i saw kevin's mom one of his games, so i asked my brother. Fun Fun...
Looks like fun! Brax is getting so big. I'm so happy your coming home in June. Can't wait to see you!
Braxton is such a cute BIG boy! We talked to Lindy before she was coming and she was so excited. Looks like you guys had a fun time while she was there.
Post a Comment