I am a big boy now! Cute teddy bear!
MOM I want Yogos, want some!
Chocolate kisses for everyone!
I was making a card the other day with braxs and was taking pics of him for lindys birthday! I took these pics of him and he is getting so big I decided to post them on the blog!



9 comments:
Braxton is so cute we miss him so much!
Oh, he is such a beautiful boy!!
He's so cute you're gonna have to fight the girlies off with a broom stick.
Uh he's pretty much the cutest!!We can't wait til you guys move home and come to club again!!
He is such a good lookin kid!
I don't know how many times I can say it without sounding like a broken record, but he is sooo cute!! Surely as his mother I can't ever say it too much with you getting sick of hearing it.
He really is a STUD! I wish you guys were back here so that we could let our kids hang out. Emes saw your blog and said, "Look a cute Baby!" (EVERYONE under 5 is a baby.)
I hope things are going okay with work and school!
He has got to have the cutest smile ever. I loved these pics
Braxton is adorable!!! He looks like a little character! I also love how he reads the Ensign! How is the first year of school going? Summer is almost here!
Post a Comment