Friday, July 3, 2015

My 32 year birthday!

For my Birthday this year I wanted to go shopping with my friends because I got birthday money for Christmas and my birthday!  After you have a baby you never feel like your clothes fit right so it is always nice to get new ones!  Luckily I had some great friends that were willing to go hang out with me! Alexis, Hollie, and Trisha all came out shopping with me.  We did have to kinda keep it short since there was a little one at home waiting for me but we still had a great time!  Kevin also took me to dinner just him and I the night before at the melting pot.  We have not been there since our 1st anniversary so it was fun to go back and eat there.  It really did turn out to be a great Birthday Weekend!
 Hollie and I came out as twinners when we were trying on clothes so we had to take a picture! 

0 comments: