The problem with taking a lot more pictures on your phone is that you don't clean it out as often as you do your camera, well at least I don't. I just cleaned out Kevin phone and I found some cute photos I could not pass up! I have no Idea where some of these are taken at but they are cute!
I love the one of Corbin in his shorts and rain boots! This was still in Oregon so that is a perfectly acceptable look out there!
Who could resist this cute little cheeser he pulls so many cute faces you just have to take a picture!
The boys really like going to the Childrens Museum that is out here it is a fun place to go but I have not taken them that often I need to take them more! But Corbin love the pirate ship and Dylan loves the water!






0 comments:
Post a Comment