We love being able to go out to Utah for Christmas and see all the family! This year was no different the boys loved playing in the snow. Dylan kinda looks like the kid off a Christmas story when he can't put his arms down. But he had a lot of fun being pulled behind the 4 wheeler. Corbin loved it the most I think he grandpa pull him all over! I have say this year I was really slacking on using the camera! Oops!
We did not fail in keeping up with family traditions though. We rode Trax down to temple square with Josh his kids, My parents and some of Josh's friends. The kids loved the train but I think they loved playing with their cousins the most.
I have to admit the lights were bit of a let down this year. There were not nearly as many as there were in years past. But the temple is always beautiful and the were were in good company so it was worth it. We stopped and got hot chocolate. That's always yummy on a cold night!
Dylan loved playing with these necklaces when we were at grandma I think he found them a multiple times and kept putting them on. The funny things is Kevin has picture very similar to this at about the same age covered in necklaces.
The boys love when we go to the fish farm because it is so easy to catch fish. We also went out to the McFarlands pumpkin farm the boys loved picking any pumpkins and gourds they wanted.
I think one of the favorite things the boys did was go to Smith and Edwards with Grandpa and Dad. The boys thought it was so neat to hold the bazooka and the grenades. Look how cute the boys are in those hats.
Also while we were out there Kevin and I got away for night so we could celebrated the big 10 year anniversary!! I always told Kevin I wanted to go to Europe on our 10 year but we were trying to save money for a house so I guess that is more important. Kevin don't think you get out of taking me to Europe. We still had a really good time it is great to just be able to go hang out with the hubby with no kids around. We did a repeat of our first Anniversary. We went to the Anniversary Inn and had plans to go to the melting pot unfortunately I was recovering from Christmas. Christmas Eve I got really sick and was puking not a fun Christmas. That is way there are a lack of Christmas pictures I did not take them so we don't really have any I think Lindy has some I will have to look into getting them from her! Anyway I did not want to go spend $100 on dinner when I did not really fell like eating. But we went shopping saw a movie and we did go eat somewhere else that I don't really remember now. He even booked a couples massage for us. We had a good time the best part was that we got a break from the kiddos. Kevin also bought me a really pretty ring for our 10 year I am spoiled girl! It has been a great 10 years with an amazing man and I am looking forward to many more! I love you Kevin!










0 comments:
Post a Comment