Friday, February 28, 2014

Red Rock

We have really enjoyed living in Las Vegas and one of our favorite things has been to go hiking at Red Rock.  It is a national park and it is just up the road from us.  There are multiple hikes you can go on and the boys favorite part is hiking on the boulders.  The love it!  I have to admit I love it too! 
 The weather has been so great out here we love it! It is nice to go hiking in short sleeve shirts in February!  The boys are getting to be great climbers.  I have to say though going hiking with Kevin and Kirk was interesting.  They both are very paranoid any time the boys got even 3 ft away from the edge they started freaking out get back!   Corbin came up to me and said mom I want to hold your hand! I just had to to laugh!   We still had a great time! 

0 comments: