Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day

For St. Pattys day we decided to do a green dinner we had corn beef and cabbage.  I even made green rolls but I failed to get a picture of the dinner.  The corn beef did not turn out that great it was the first time I made it but everything else was pretty good.  We had our good friends the Wendlings over for dinner, it was fun to have the company.  Before they arrived  I made a treasure hunt for the boys.  They had to follow the clues to get to their pot of gold.  They loved it so it was great activity for St. Pattys Day!

 Braxton with the Pot of  Gold at the end of the Rainbow
A little about Dylan at 4 months old
He is a good baby and does not cry that much! If I keep him on his feeding schedule he barley even gets mad!  He is sleeping through the night which is awesome and does about 10-12 hrs a night! He loves his brothers but is still kinda of a somber baby!  
Here are some of his numbers
Weight- 17.04 lbs
Height- 25.5 inches

 My cute boys with their pot of gold!
I love these crazy little ones! 

0 comments: