We blessed Dylan Thomas Baldwin on January 6th 2013. Kevin blessed him and our friends that stood in the circle were Justin Day, Jake Wendling, Greg Hoggard, Wes Wischnofsky, Scott Neilson, Greg Butler, Paul Greaves, Bryce Cox.
I love listening to the baby blessing and what the children are blessed with. This time around I recorded it on my Ipad so we will be able to hear everything. I know this little guy is a blessing in our lives and he has such a sweet spirit. We are excited to watch him grow!
The brothers loving on him!
Dylan is 7 Weeks old here
I love the little tails!
All the boys were blessed in this outfit, when I bought it though I bought a newborn one so it has been small on all of them. It was pretty small on this chubby little guy thank goodness for a white onesie!



0 comments:
Post a Comment