We have enjoyed exploring new areas out here in Oregon. Sometimes it feels like a different world it is so beautiful. We went on this hike called Silver Creek Falls that is about 45 min from us. We went with some friends and it was beautiful it has 10 different waterfalls in the area we only got to go to 3 of them because the boys were tired but I am sure we will be back for more!
Pictures don't do it justice this waterfall I think it was about 170 ft tall it was beautiful everything is so green it is a great way to spend a Saturday!
Crazy Corbin
My boys posing behind the waterfall.
We hiked down to the bottom of this waterfall it was a little challenging with the two little boys but it was worth it it was really pretty down there
Our friends The Hoggards, Greg, Madeline, Sam, Mark, & Ava
Braxton fell in the water at this waterfall so that was about it for hiking for us! He was a little whinny before he fell in the water so after that happened he was done! We were able to go have lunch and head home but it was a lot of fun and I am excited to go back again.




2 comments:
Hey! How fun to have all that nature around you guys! I can't believe how freaking cute Corbin is, what a stud! I did go to a chiropractor but my doctor says since my due date is so close that I have to go to one that specializes in maternity so that I don't get put into labor and they are expensive so we are fighting the moron who hit me, his insurance to pay for it. So we will see! I'd rather just have the baby and be done with the pain. :)
I want to visit Oregon SO BAD and seeing your pictures makes me jealous that you get to be there always. Can me and Lind-say make a trip? (yes Linda..i volunteered you)!!
Post a Comment