Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Boys

For Mothers day I wanted to get some pictures of the boys to send to the Grandma's well I had been attempting to get some pictures for a couple of weeks but the weather here in Columbus has not been helpful I think it has rained pretty much everyday since March. There may have been a couple sunny days in there but not much! So when there was a nice day we took the opportunity however Corbin was not feeling that great so I did the best I could with kiddos who did not want to cooperate!
Braxton giving be a flower for mothers day! What a sweet little man!

I love his Big Blue eyes!!
Corbin has the best pouty lip you have ever seen! Here is a glimpse however he sticks it out even further then this! I had to take a picture!
You think this guy would be old enough to sit still for a picture! You would be wrong! I was lucky I got any! But when I do get a picture he looks so cute and he is getting so big!! I can't believe he will be 5 in a month!!
I love these chubby cheeks!


This was the best picture I could get of the two of them together that is next to impossible!! Well at least that day! Sometimes they will pose better for me!
I love that Braxton did this pose all by himself!

Posted by PicasaThe bad thing about taking pictures by the water is all the boys want to do is throw things in it!

Mothers day was pretty good at the Baldwin household!! I went shopping and got some cute new outfits, Kevin watched the boys so I could go to a movie and shopping with my friends. Then Kevin let me take a break on mothers day while he took care of the boys. They were being a little wild on Mothers day though so I felt bad for Kevin and had to help him out! I love all my boys!! They keep me busy but I love them and would not change anything! Thanks for a great mothers day!

0 comments: