Thursday, May 27, 2010

CINCO DE MAYO


Our good friends the Richards decided to have a Cinco De Mayo party. It was great, we tried to really get into it with our clothes, food & games. We had some really good tacos, chips & salsa, & margaritas (virgin of course). We had a really fun game of limbo, I have not played that game in forever it was great time thanks for having us guys!
Lets just say limbo is not Kevins game he was the first one out!
Candice was the limbo queen she won it all!
I came in third place which was pretty good for me!
Here are some of the stylish mustaches the boys grew! I thought they were pretty sexy I was trying to get Kevin to keep it around for a while! j/k!
We all were supposed to wear the colors of the Mexican flag!
Geese these boys are hot!
The whole group!
Braxton did not want to be left out of the Mustache club!
KEVIN AND BRAXTONS MUSTACHES
Kara, Nate & Abigail in their Cinco De Mayo garb.

Posted by PicasaWHO DOESN'T LOVE A GOOD PINNATA!

1 comments:

candice said...

i am glad you got braxton's stache in a picture!