We blessed Corbin on Dec 6th. I am grateful his dad is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to give him an amazing blessing. He is such a cute little guy we are blessed to have him in our lives. Corbin is very laid back and a calm baby, he loves his food he is only 2 1/2 months old and he weighs 15 lbs! He has pretty much doubled his birth weight! He is only 21.5 inches long. So he is kinda short and chubby, I love it though his little thighs are so fat he has multiple rolls. He is growing so fast it is hard to believe. Luckily we will be in Utah in 2 days! I am so excited for our family to meet this little man!
He barely fit in his tuxs I had a hard time doing it up in the front and then his belly was hanging out of the bottom! I thought about getting a new one but the ones out here in OHIO have crosses all over them so this one had to work!
His cute little tails hanging down!
Some of our friends that came to the blessing. Kara, Candice and Jessica




3 comments:
Oh he looks so darn cute! I love chubby babies too! That's awesome you guys get to come to Utah for Christmas!!!
Cute Christmas card! Hopefully we get to see you guys and meet little Corbin while you guys are in UT!
What can I say? I love him!
Post a Comment