I was messing around with camera and decided to try to get some pictures of Baby Corbin! They turned out okay. He is changing so fast he still looks a lot like Braxton did when he was a little guy! Corbin is already 6 wks old it has gone by so fast! He is such a sweet little guy! He is pretty mellow all day long I don't hear him fuss to much. However around 8:00- 9:00 pm he gets fussy but besides that he is doing great! He is starting to sleep better most nights he goes at least 5 hrs so I am happy with that, for now. He has gone longer but also shorter so we will just have to see. He is starting to smile a bit more and it is so cute when babies giggle in their sleep I love it! You wonder what they are laughing at! He is starting to like his binky more which I am happy about! He does great at nursing as you can tell he is starting to get chunky I love the double chins! He has been such a joy we all love him so much! Braxton has been great with him, which I am grateful for I thought he would be mean but I was pleasantly surprised! I have to go back to work this week and I am not really looking forward to it we will see how it goes! Luckily I am only working one day this week and only one day next week so it is not too bad!
Braxton love his football shirt!
I love this one!
This picture made me laugh, doesn't he look kinda evil with his eyebrows and he is sticking his tongue out at me! What a mintue his tongue is always out. I don't know what it is with my boys but when they are babies their tongues are ALWAYS out! Braxton was the exact same way!




6 comments:
oh my gosh Corbin is a doll baby! so so so sweet!
Hey is so cute!
he is so cute! that stinks you have to go back to work already.
Good job on the pictures. They look so good! Corbin is such a cute baby. Sorry you have to go back to work. I hated that day too!
They turned out so cute! He does look like Braxton. I love when they get chubby. Sorry you have to go back to work, at least it's only 1 shift this week. Can't wait to see you guys and meet the little one!
He's so cute!
Post a Comment