Tuesday, September 22, 2009

39 weeks & SIck of being Pregnant

So I am just about 39 weeks and have definitely reached the point that I would do anything to get this little guy out! I have tried multiple things to try to get him out but apparently he is hanging on for dear life! I originally thought that I wanted to try to go on my own so I told my O.B. that I did not want to be started at 39 weeks, man I am regretting that decision. In fact I tried to call my O.B. office and see if she would start me this week, but they are booked up for inductions at the hospital so the only way he is coming out is if I go on my own. I do have a induction set up on my due date which is 10/01/09 but I really really hope that he will come out before then I don't know if I can make it that long! The pregnancy has gone by really fast and I have done really well I can't complain but the last 2 wks I have been so uncomfortable and painful and they have taken FOREVER! So everyone please pray that this little man comes soon for my sanity and the sanity of my poor husband and son!

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Sharli said...

I hope he comes soon for you! We can't wait to see pictures!

Randy and Candice said...

I swear Cary just told me the other day that you already had him. Hmm.. must of been someone else in the family. I hope he comes for ya soon the end is the worst! Can't wait to see the little guy!

sarah and jeremy said...

You look great!! I hope you go on your own too, the recovery is SO much better...good luck!

Molly said...

Good luck hanging on till the end...he's going to be here before we know it! And I'm sure he's going to be just as cute as that little Braxton!!

Bartholomew said...

Are you SURE you're ready? Just kidding! He'll be here soon, and then you'll be able to sleep through the night.. wait..

I can't wait to see his cute little face!

-This is Krista by the way!

Blake and Jessica said...

I agree...Are you sure you're ready?!? I was just working on L&D tonight and I had some 35 weekers that were bigger than you! Maybe you can hold off =). Nah...he's ready to come.

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

You look great for being 39 weeks. we will pray for this little guy to come soon. if you need anything give me a call.

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Wow, 39 weeks already!?! That went by way fast! I will cross my fingers that he will come out soon. Good luck with everything! :)

J & M Squared said...

I'm so sorry Amanda! I have been begging for him to come for your sake! Love you guys!

Stanford Family said...

You're almost done! The last couple of weeks are so hard. Can't wait to meet the new guy. xoxo!

Tyler and Sunni said...

Hang on there Amanda. He will be here before you know it. Somedays you might even wish he never came out :)

Shelece & Josh said...

You look so cute though!

Perry's said...

Almost there good luck!!

KyleandAmanda said...

You look awesome! We will be crossing our fingers for you!

Jen said...

Hope things are going great! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!