My parents came out to visit for the first time on Thursday! It was so nice to have them out here we all loved spending time with them! Braxton LOVED all the attention! The pictures are kinda backwards in order but they are there sorry there is a TON of the them! There are a bunch of different postings for the same outing because it is faster to post them from Picasa but it won't put it under the same post! So sorry but if you want to see all the pictures you have to keep scrolling down!
My Nephew George!
Some of the beautiful sites!
My niece Ashley and the beautiful butterfly.




8 comments:
Looks like you had a great time, and the pics of you in the purple are gorgeous!!!
I love all the pictures. They turned out so good! Those are some really pretty places you were at... You look really cute.
Even before you mentioned your dad took those pics I thought how amazing they looked. Wow. I never realized Ohio was so beautiful...that sounded kinda weird. Our friends live in Avon Lake Ohio, he went to Dental School at OSU and they settled down there. All the pics that she posts are dreary and blah, nothing like those. Wow!
the pictures turned out well your family is getting so big and that was only half of you. I havent seen your parents in years.
You guys have the most beautiful adventures!! I'm so jealous! It reminds me of the northwest. Your family pictures are aweosme. Pregnancy is such a great look on you! Seriously, you're all a glow. Plus your face is super skinny, so that's extra nice. :)
You guys are having WAY too much fun! I'm so jealous. FYI, it seemed like it took FOREVER to potty train Trey. He got a book called "Zack's Potty" and really liked it (it has sticker chart and stuff like that). The thing that really worked was to bribe him with gum. He loves gum but I never give it to him. I just started putting him in undies and told him he could have gum if he went in the potty. It took a good 6 months of hard work until he was consistent. So, GOOD LUCK! Gotta love potty training!
That place is gorgeous!! If I'm ever back east, I'll want to go there for sure. How much longer does Kevin have in dental school?
wow what a beatiful place! and i love your family picture on the top of the page!
Post a Comment