When some people think of their Mother In Law it is a scary thought. Well I am very lucky because my mother in law is awesome! We have a lot of fun together! She is so fun to be with, Braxton loves her she has a amazing ability to make a game out of every thing. Well all kids love her, when we went home to visit Utah my nieces asked me what happened to that lady that used to live with you (we lived with Kevin parents for a while) because they wanted to play with her. She is so creative and comes up with the best ideas. She has taught me a lot since I have come to join their family. She is a person you know who is always willing to help. Lindy Lou I wanted to thank you for all that you do for us we LOVE it when you come to visit. We miss you already. Thanks again we LOVE YOU!! We went to the air force museum in Dayton and it was pretty interesting, braxs loves airplanes but it was kinda funny when we got there and were looking at the big airplanes he was afraid of the them. He kept saying scared scared! We kept telling him that he is not scared he is having fun but he was scared!
we took a lot more pics while Lindy was here but I don't know what I did with them so these are the only ones I have.
1 year ago



5 comments:
Hope we can come out to visit you guys soon... Looks like there are alot of fun things to do out there.
Hey amanda I am so glad I came acrossed your blog I just started getting into one. I have wanted to see your little braxton. Be thankful braxton is a mommys boy because ryker is just the opposite he loves daddy and grandpa he likes me when daddy isn't there but thats about it.
Brandi
Looks like some fun times! Glad you lucked out in the mother-in-law department!
Hey, you do have a great mother-in-law. I miss scrapbooking at her house with ya, sounds like she had a fun stay. Can't wait to see you soon. Also, I'm going to the wood connection tomorrow and they have two witches left, I'm getting you one and my mom. Let me know if that is okay, or if you changed your mind.
Lindy is such a sweetheart you are lucky to have a good mother-in-law! Braxton is getting so big and so cute!
Post a Comment