So it was officially declared a BLIZZARD today and last night! It was a pretty good storm it is the most snow that Ohio has had from one storm for 100 yrs! We got about a foot and half of snow in a day and half, which really is not that much compared to what you guys have been getting out in Utah but in ohio everything gets shut down! If I can't make it to work the will send the ambulance to pick me up weird huh! But we went out in the snow today while kevin was shoveling and Braxs did not know what to think of all the snow! He had some lovely snow boots (plastic bags) what can I say we are poor! But we had fun!
11 months ago





5 comments:
I love the pics of BRAX all bundle up in his winter stuff! I'm glad you finally have snow. Our snow is starting to melt now and it's starting to look like spring.
That's crazy about the ambulance! But I hated driving in it, I got stuck twice! Not fun!
bah-hahaha you got snow suckas!! its about time you had a blizzard, since we had to suffer. too bad our snow is pretty much done for...spring...here we come. YAY!!
but good luck with that.
Amanda!
So I happened to find your blog from Lindsey's and checked it out (hope you don't care). I was actually wondering how you guys were doing just a few weeks ago.
Braxton is sooo cute! Hope all is going well!
Come visit us over in our neck of the blogging world anytime!
~Hayley
How fun to have a change of scenery. I bet Brax was in heaven. He is seriously the cutest little boy ever! I hope my sister doesn't see this comment, but it's true!
Post a Comment