Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Watch me Grow

This is the time of year you look around and realize how blessed we all are! I am so grateful for Braxton and the blessing he is in our lives. I put together this little slid show so everyone can see how much he has grown! He is so fun we love him so much! He is started to talk quite a bit! Most of it we cant understand but he now says Car (his favorite) Car go go, night night daddy (he does not say night night mommy yet though we are working on that!). He says More (which is very useful), Wow, Toot toot, Moo, arf, he make monkey noises, Hi and Bye, no no and dont, I cant think of anything else write now but he is really started to talk!


3 comments:

Stanford Family said...

Very cute slide show. I still can't believe all of the hair Brax had when he was born. I'm so jealous. It's just not fair. lol.

Lindsay said...

Man - cute cute! So question, are you all booked for your visit to UTAH? We were hoping to have club sometime when you can make it! Let me know what your plans are so we can work something out (hopefully!)

Lindsay said...

Man - are you coming to lunch next Saturday?? I sure hope so!