So I have had some people tell me that they wanted to see my house with my decorations in it. So here it is! I am getting to point where it is mostly decorated but there is still a lot of stuff I want to do! But I have to pace myself so I don't spend to much money! But it has been fun owning our own house we love it.
11 months ago





4 comments:
AMANDA! For Cuteness! I am jealous! I'm glad you posted those, cause I've been dying to see your house!
Ps, we've missed you at club! :) But we're saving you a seat for when you get back!
Yes lind-say is right. you home is soooo very cute and homely!! i love it. and love how brax is just a sittin in his chair in his room:) we always pretend you at club. man we should get a card board cutout-lol:)
Cute house, love the pics. I would love to see it in person. Looks like you've done some fun things and your right a lot of it reminds me or our place. Where exactly do you live? Your place looks familiar like we may have looked at a similar one when we were buying. Love the double sinks, jetted tub and big closet and kitchen. I ended up giving that up when we picked our place so I am jealous. Love it!
Very Cute house! Love the decorations. Hope you had a happy thanksgiving! Your new template is cute.
Post a Comment