Thursday, August 23, 2007

We made it to ohio!

We finally made it to ohio! It has been fun we are all settled in and every thing is in place! We were able to go to kings island with lindy and brian it was really fun! We all had a good time!

Braxton and Blue!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You can't be in Ohio! We have club next week!!! Better come back! :) Kidding. I hope you guys are all doing well there! Be sure to keep in touch! Tell Kevin good luck with school! We'll miss you guys, so hurry back! ~Lindsay

Stanford Family said...

Hey cute family, looks like you had fun. We miss you guys. Hey, I was working on CVTU the other day and Leeann was asking if you and I had blogs. I guess she has a blog and she is really into it. I'll email you the address and you can check it out. Anyways, she was sad that you were gone, she said to tell you HI.

Hollie said...

We miss you guys!! but im glad you got there safely. def. keep us updated w/everything-and i will try and do the same-im still trying to figure out how to make my blog interestin:) *loves* ((big hug))