We just got back from Columbus, OHIO we were out there for five days to find a house!! We found a really cute house in a cute community we called them the doll houses the whole trip because thats what the reminded us of!! We got a pretty good deal!! It is a three bed two baths and almost 1900 square feet and its in really good condition we love it!! It was a stressful trip but now we have a house so it was worth it!
1 year ago



3 comments:
Amanda & Kevin:
What a cute fam! I am so excited for you guys. Ohio sounds like fun and looks like a really nice place to live. We are moving to Huntsville, Alabama the first part of Aug. I was accepted to NP school there and it is only 16 months. It will be tough but worth it in the end, I guess. Trey is 9 months old and getting so big. I can't believe Braxton is already 1. Well, good luck to you guys, have fun, & stay in touch.
Heidi Spendlove :)
Amanda! Hey! This is Charissa! Do you remember me? We used to work together @ MKD. I saw your blog link on Heidi and Ryan's website and I am excited to see it! Your family is so cute! I'm excited that Kevin got accepted into dental school in Ohio. We're living in Omaha where Josh is finishing his last year of school! Send me your email to charissaspendlove@yahoo.com and I will add you to my permission list, so you can check out my blog too.
AMANDA, KEVIN AND LIL BRAXTON
I freaking LOVE your home-is soooo adorable-look like a old town/movie home-I absolutly want it-give it to me!! ive always wanted a deck in the front like that-it reminds me of a house back in the day-like the 20s and the wifes waiting for her soldier to come home-haha! I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment